AnyMap JS Maps 8.4.0
56K: 56m 25s 64K: 49m 22s 128K: 24m 41s 768K: 3m 26s
Total: 63 | Last week: 1
Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
AnyMap JS Maps Publisher's description:
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, drill-down, etc.
* Support for various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
* Map projections.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
AnyMap JS Maps Version History:AnyMap JS Maps 8.4.0 added on: 05-10-2018 - actual version
AnyMap JS Maps 8.3.0 added on: 10-07-2018
AnyMap JS Maps 8.2.0 added on: 26-03-2018
AnyMap JS Maps 8.1.0 added on: 20-12-2017
AnyMap JS Maps 8.0.0 added on: 10-02-2017
AnyMap JS Maps 7.14.0 added on: 30-05-2017
AnyMap JS Maps 7.13.0 added on: 28-02-2017
AnyMap JS Maps 7.12.0 added on: 31-10-2016
AnyMap JS Maps 7.10.1 added on: 31-05-2016
AnyMap JS Maps Related software downloads:
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.