Windows » System Utilities » File Compression » DataNumen Zip Repair 2.3
DataNumen Zip Repair 2.3
56K: 6m 47s 64K: 5m 56s 128K: 2m 58s 768K: 25s
Total: 64 | Last week: 0
Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
DataNumen Zip Repair Publisher's description:
from DataNumen, Inc.
DataNumen Zip Repair (DZIPR) (formerly Advanced Zip Repair) is a powerful tool to repair corrupted Zip and Self Extracting(SFX) files.
AdChoices:It can scan the Zip archives and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Can fix all sub-types of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
2. Check data integrity and fix incorrect CRC values in the archive.
3. Support to repair Zip files and Zip item files larger than 4GB.
4. Support to repair spanned Zip files, split Zip files and encrypted Zip files.
5. Support to repair Zip files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
6. Support to repair a batch of files.
7. Support to find and select the Zip files to be repaired on the client computer.
8. Support to extract recovered items in the fixed Zip or SFX archive.
9. Integrated with Windows shell, so you can repair a file with context menu in the Explorer easily.
10. Support drag & drop operation.
11. Support command line parameters.
System Requirements:10MB disk spaces; 8MB memory spaces
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
DataNumen Zip Repair Version History:DataNumen Zip Repair 2.3 added on: 10-04-2018 - actual version
DataNumen Zip Repair 2.2 added on: 21-07-2013
DataNumen Zip Repair 2.1 added on: 21-07-2013
DataNumen Zip Repair Related software downloads:
DataNumen Zip Repair Related Tags:zip repair zip data recovery repair zip repair zip files fix zip files corrupt zip files recover corrupt zip damaged zip files zip archive crc sfx corrupt damaged zip recovery recover zip repair recover recovery fix repair files support
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.