Windows » Security & Privacy » Other » Action1 Block USB Devices 1.1
Action1 Block USB Devices 1.1
56K: 12m 52s 64K: 11m 16s 128K: 5m 38s 768K: 47s
Total: 4 | Last week: 0
Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Action1 Block USB Devices Publisher's description:
from Action1 Corporation
Action1 Block USB Devices is a free USB removable media real-time monitoring tool that is entirely SaaS, running in your web browser (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for up to 100 endpoints.
AdChoices:Working in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network of workstations to immediately see what USB devices, SD cards and other removable media is being used and where. Action1 Block USB Devices is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for up to 100 endpoints. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'runsomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
System Requirements:Windows XP
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Action1 Block USB Devices Version History:Action1 Block USB Devices 1.1 added on: 21-12-2017 - actual version
Action1 Block USB Devices Related software downloads:
Action1 Block USB Devices Related Tags:removable media monitoring tool block USB devices removable storage policy audit USB usage action block devices media running endpoints ofendpoints network endpoint security platform
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.