Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » Delete Folders for Outlook 4.10
Delete Folders for Outlook 4.10
56K: 42s 64K: 37s 128K: 19s 768K: 3s
Total: 4 | Last week: 0
Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Delete Folders for Outlook Publisher's description:
from Relief Software
This free utility deletes selected Outlook folders and/or subfolders. To delete many folders or subfolders in Outlook, Exchange Server, and Office 365 mailboxes and public folders, simply select the folders you want and run the utility.
AdChoices:Deleting can be safe - all deleted folders are moved to the "Deleted Items", preserving the structure. If necessary, you can choose to permanently delete folders.
Key utility benefits:
- Safely removes all selected Outlook folders or Exchange Server public folders at once.
- Can delete all selected Outlook/Exchange/Office 365 folders permanently.
- Deletes subfolders of the selected folders.
- Provides the ability to run directly from Outlook or use a standalone application.
- Command line support enables you to delete folders and subfolders from batch files and scripts.
The command line tool allows you to delete Outlook/Exchange folders and subfolders in batch files, scripts, Windows Task Scheduler, and other scenarios.
System Requirements:Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Delete Folders for Outlook Version History:Delete Folders for Outlook 4.10 added on: 03-09-2018 - actual version
Delete Folders for Outlook 4.9 added on: 18-04-2018
Delete Folders for Outlook Related software downloads:
Delete Folders for Outlook Related Tags:free freeware outlook add-in add-on folders delete utility selected subfolders exchange
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.