Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » FileInMail 2.4
56K: 3m 16s 64K: 2m 52s 128K: 1m 26s 768K: 12s
Total: 68 | Last week: 0
Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
FileInMail Publisher's description:
FileInMail automatically monitors one or more directories for specified files. As soon as they appears, the files are archived on disk, eventually compressed as ZIP files, and forwarded via e-mail to one or more recipients through your own e-mail Client program or an SMTP server, with or without user intervention.
FileInMail Key Features:
* Works on any Windows machine, from 98 to Windows 8/10
* Automatically send the files as attachments by using your own e-mail client program (MS-Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and any other MAPI compatible e-mail client program) and your own e-mail settings, just like you would have sent them manually
* If you prefer, you can even use a SMTP server instead of your own mail client program, even if the server uses authentication and non-standard ports, with or without user intervention
* You can specify multiple directories to monitor
* You can watch for multiple file patterns on each directory
* You can forward the files to multiple recipients in a single e-mail message
* You can specify different custom Subject and Body text for each kind of e-mail
* You can specify them statically, or you can drive FileInMail by an external program that creates a small ascii (INI) file with a dynamic configuration.
System Requirements:MS-Outlook, a MAPI Mail Client or SMTP account
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
FileInMail Version History:FileInMail 2.4 added on: 01-07-2015 - actual version
FileInMail Related software downloads:
FileInMail Related Tags:File Mail monitor directory automatically email files fileinmail files e-mail client program server without user intervention windows mail even specify multiple
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.