Windows » Audio & Multimedia » Video Tools » VideoCat 0.9.7.0
Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
VideoCat Publisher's description:
Cataloguer movie on a home computer.
Unlike its competitors, VideoCat does not contain unnecessary functionality and is targeted at maximum speed search movies on discs, without being distracted by unnecessary details.
AdChoices:The program uses its own format of organization of a database of films, to ensure maximum performance of the directory without presenting specific requirements to the speed of hard drives or CPU frequency. VideoCat does not require installation, just copy it where you see fit.
Despite the microscopic size of the cataloguer, it has all the necessary functions:
- Search for local films, external and network drives;
- Automatically download the posters for movies and folders by their names;
- Download posters of the files on your hard disk or URL of the image;
- Quick search by name or genre;
- Ability to assign players to different video formats other than the default player;
- You can assign a player for movies in 3D;
- Automatically mount images of BD (only if the player is a virtual disk support setting on the command line);
- You can search for movies and view the database without having to physically connect an external drive with movies, eliminating the need to sort through external media to find the right movie.
System Requirements:Windows XP,7,8 x86/x64
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: No Install Support
VideoCat Version History:VideoCat 0.9.7.0 added on: 28-06-2015 - actual version
VideoCat 0.9.5.0 added on: 13-06-2015
VideoCat Related software downloads:
VideoCat Related Tags:cataloger video video catalog home video collection videocat search without player
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.